- Principle: Heating under controlled atmosphere (vacuum, air, inert gas, oxygen…)
- Temperature: 25 °C to 1200°C
- Internal Diameter: From 15 mm to 150 mm
- External Diameter: From 100 mm to 300 mm
- Total Length: From 120 mm to 930 mm
- Heating Zones: 1 zone
- Isothermal Zone: Accuracy ±1 to ±10°C, according specifications
- Power supply: 230 V – 50 Hz / 110 V – 60 Hz / 48 V / 24 V
Standard tubular furnace
Specialized in manufacturing custom tubular furnaces for more than 40 years, we now offer you our catalog of laboratory furnaces.
The Design and production of Customized tubular furnaces for our customers led us to see a recurring trend of products with similar characteristics and dimensions hence the initiative to manufacture standard furnaces.
Reduced delivery time for your laboratory furnaces
The production of standard Furnaces allows us to shorten delivery times and provide you with products of optimum quality.
Our laboratory furnaces can be equipped with various accessories:
- temperature controllers / programmers
- working tubes (quartz, pyrex, alumina, stainless steel…)
- adapters and / or plugs…
Furnaces of variable size and power
The dimensions and characteristics of our standard tube furnaces are:
- Internal diameter: 15 mm to 150 m
- Overall length: 120 mm to 950 mm
- Power supply: 24 V, 48 V, 110 V, 220 V
- Power: 100 W to 1800 W
Unable to find the Furnace that meets your requirements and wishes? We can design it to suit your needs, without extra cost.
- Technical specifications
Heating all types of samples:
- Solids (metals, glasses, ceramics, sediments…)
- Liquids (organics, non organics……)
Used also for annealing, calcining, tempering and combustion, …
Configuration Horizontal / Vertical:
- "Well type" Tube furnaces
- Classic tubular furnaces